Speak Easy Culinary Dishes: Chef Tamara Dunham...
SUN DRIED TOMATO CHICKEN
- 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken (87 cal. per serving)
- 1 cup of low sodium chicken broth (20 cal.)
- 12 sun-dried tomato slices (NOT packed in oil. 22 cal.)
- 10 peeled cloves of garlic (10 cal)
- ½ onion sliced into thin rings (12 cal.)
- ¼ cup of white wine vinegar (31 cal.)
- dried oregano to taste (approx. 12 cal.)
- ground black pepper to taste (approx. 15 cal)
Total calories per serving: 209
1. Brown chicken with 1/8 cup of broth in a skillet on medium high heat.
2. In a casserole dish: layer onions, sun-dried tomato and garlic.
3. Top onion/tomato/garlic layers with chicken when fully browned.
4. Pour 1 cup of broth and vinegar over chicken (after it's been added to your casserole dish).
5. Sprinkle with oregano and pepper.
6. Cover and bake for 45 min. at 350 degrees.
7. Cool then serve and enjoy eating HCG -friendly!
Biography: Chef Tamara Dunham is a Charlotte, North Carolina native. She graduated from the Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Orlando, Florida. Chef Tamara Dunham is an active member of the American Culinary Federation and the Piedmont Culinary Guild. She is currently the Chef De Cuisine at The Gallery Restaurant at The prestigious Ballantyne Resort and the Owner of the Speak Easy Culinary Movement a Pop up Restaurant that is featured throughout the Southeast.
Chef Tamara Dunham received high accolades as Second Place Winner in The Annual Mac Down in OTown Macaroni and Cheese Cook Off, as well as an honorable mention in Southern Cuisine at the 2014 American Culinary Federation Student Contest. The Charleston Wine and Food Festival in addition to the Austin Food and Wine Festival is featuring Chef Dunham and her gourmet entrees in 2016.