GINGER ORANGE CHICKEN
- 100 g of chicken, cut into small chunks
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 medium orange, cut into quarters
- 2 or 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tsp. of fresh ginger root (about ½”-1" in length), peeled and minced
- 1/2 tsp. of basil
- Juice from half of a lemon
1. Preheat pan on medium heat.
2. Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
3. Add chicken to pan and sauté until brown on all sides (5-10 min.).
4. Add garlic and continue cooking for 1 min.
5. Squeeze the juice from 4 orange quarters over chicken.
6. Peel and separate orange into sections.
7. Add orange sections, ginger, lemon juice and basil.
8. Stir well.
7. Cover and simmer for about 20-30 min.
8. Serve & enjoy eating healthfully!
Chef Tamara Dunham
Biography: Chef Tamara Dunham is a Charlotte, North Carolina native. She graduated from the Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Orlando, Florida. Chef Tamara Dunham is an active member of the American Culinary Federation and the Piedmont Culinary Guild. She is currently the Chef De Cuisine at The Gallery Restaurant at The prestigious Ballantyne Resort and the Owner of the Speak Easy Culinary Movement a Pop up Restaurant that is featured throughout the Southeast.
Chef Tamara Dunham received high accolades as Second Place Winner in The Annual Mac Down in OTown Macaroni and Cheese Cook Off, as well as an honorable mention in Southern Cuisine at the 2014 American Culinary Federation Student Contest. The Charleston Wine and Food Festival in addition to the Austin Food and Wine Festival is featuring Chef Dunham and her gourmet entrees in 2016.
If you'd like to book Chef Dunham for events, or special occasions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org